Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC) staged a road trip to one of the country’s premier destinations – the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park in Palawan – in introducing the 2012 Isuzu Crosswind Special Edition.
In the event dubbed “It’s more fun with the Isuzu Crosswind in Palawan” that was held from April 18-20, 2012, IPC reinforced the proven strengths and exciting new features of the latest Crosswind in a way that showcased some of the Philippines’ unique scenic attractions, and allowed access to no less than Palawan’s underground river that was newly included as among the world’s Seven Wonders of Nature.
In the event, IPC shipped over to Palawan five units of the 2012 Crosswind Special Edition via 2GO Freight, which was the official event shipping line that afterwards also brought the vehicles back to Manila. This made it possible for the province’s various destinations to serve as a fun venue in which the latest Crosswind demonstrated its tested capabilities and new features.
Incoming search terms:
- car shipping company lines palawan to manila
- narra palawan shipping
- manila to palawan forwarders
- 2go cargo forwarders going to puerto princesa palawan
- cargo truck vessels to palwan
- cost of shipping car from manila to palawan
- freigt charge for motorcycle in 2go from manila to palawan
- how to send a motorbike from manila to palawan
- palawan cargo shipping
- cargo transport manila to coron palawan