Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC) staged a road trip to one of the country’s premier destinations – the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park in Palawan – in introducing the 2012 Isuzu Crosswind Special Edition.
In the event dubbed “It’s more fun with the Isuzu Crosswind in Palawan” that was held from April 18-20, 2012, IPC reinforced the proven strengths and exciting new features of the latest Crosswind in a way that showcased some of the Philippines’ unique scenic attractions, and allowed access to no less than Palawan’s underground river that was newly included as among the world’s Seven Wonders of Nature.
In the event, IPC shipped over to Palawan five units of the 2012 Crosswind Special Edition via 2GO Freight, which was the official event shipping line that afterwards also brought the vehicles back to Manila. This made it possible for the province’s various destinations to serve as a fun venue in which the latest Crosswind demonstrated its tested capabilities and new features.
Incoming search terms:
- cargo truck vessel to palawan
- car cargo rates from manila to palawan
- 2GO CARGO PALAWAN
- transporting a truck to palawan
- shipping lines palawan
- sending cargo to coron
- requirements in shipping car from manila to palawan philippines
- requirements for shipping a truck form manila to palawan
- manila to palawan shipping companies
- cargo shipping to palawan